Is your pet a bundle of energy, in need of a fun place to play and/or stay overnight? Are they lonely at home while you’re away? Bet you really liked those shoes. Or did your friend just forget they promised to watch your pet this weekend? Perhaps you’re new to Atlanta and your hotel doesn’t take pets. Did your realtor suggest that your pet should be someplace else during the open house? If so, bring your pet to Creekside Pet Hotel for a “Dog Gone Good Time”!
Creekside provides a full range of pet care services that includes: boarding, daycare, grooming, training and retail as well as many extras to make your pet’s stay away from home a safe, happy, and pleasant experience. We know how important it is for you to be assured that while you are away, your pet is enjoying the best care in a secure environment designed to make their stay away from home a fun experience.
Creekside serves a wide area from Atlanta to Cobb County. Sitting on 1.5 acres, Creekside Pet Hotel provides a “country” setting with its trees, flowers, and grass. We’re conveniently located off I-75 and Chastain Road, near Kennesaw State University and Town Center Mall.
2017 Creekside July 4th and Labor Day Holiday Hours
The following days and hours are adjusted for July 4th and Labor Day. Peak season and holiday rates will be in place through Tuesday, September 5. A deposit will be required for pets staying with us for these holidays.
July 4th – Independence Day
- Monday, July 03 7:00 am to 12:00 noon; 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, July 04 7:00 am to 12:00 noon; 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (closing early for the holiday)
- Wednesday, July 05 7:00 am to 12:00 noon; 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Saturday, September 02 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Sunday, September 03 Closed for the holiday
- Monday, September 04 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm for drop-off and pick-up only
- Tuesday, September 05 Resume normal business hours
Creekside Regular Office/Reception Hours
Unless noted above, the following days and hours are when Creekside’s office / reception will be open to drop-off or pick-up your pets:
- Monday – Friday 7:00 am to 12:00 noon; 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Saturdays 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Sunday Courtesy Hours 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm by appointment
Due to security and accuracy reasons pets cannot be checked in or out when the office / reception is closed.